Keto Diet: 3 Manuscripts in 1 Book – Keto Diet for Beginners – Keto Crockpot Cookbook – Ketogenic Instant Pot Cookbook
This Box Set Includes 3 Books:
– Keto Diet for Beginners
– Keto Crockpot Cookbook
– Ketogenic Instant Pot Cookbook
***Filled With Images and Nutritional Info***
Keto Diet for Beginners :
In this book, you will learn the basic rules of the Ketogenic Diet, find answers to commonly asked questions about it, and most importantly, gain access to 7-day meal plans and fifty easy, delicious, and nutritious Keto-friendly recipes.
The first chapter is all about what the Ketogenic diet is and what its basic rules are. It is explained in simpler terms and it provides you with the right foundational knowledge to help you do further research on your own.
The second chapter will share with you not one, but four 7-day meal plans to help you get started on the diet within the first 21 to 28 days.
Here’s What You’ll Learn From This Keto For Beginners Book:
✓ Chapter 1: The Ketogenic Diet
✓ Chapter 2: The ideal 7-Day Keto Diet Plan
✓ Chapter 3: Frequently Asked Questions
✓ Chapter 4: Keto Breakfast Recipes
✓ Chapter 5: Keto Lunch Recipes
✓ Chapter 6: Keto Snack Recipes
✓ Chapter 7: Keto Dinner Recipes
✓ Chapter 8: Keto Dessert Recipes
Keto Crockpot Cookbook :
Are you looking for easy and delicious Keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and busy schedule?
This book has actionable information about the keto diet, including 60 delicious, easy to make recipes that you can prepare to get started.
The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Top 60 Delicious and Easy To make Keto Recipes You Should Know! will show you exactly what you need to do to move from where you are i.e. unhealthy, overweight/obese, to where you want to be i.e. of healthy weight and with good overall health. In this book, you will learn what the ketogenic diet is all about including what it is you should eat, what you should not eat, how it works, why it works, the benefits that come with following a ketogenic diet, 60 delicious recipes that you can prepare fast and much, much more. Let’s begin!
here what you’ll learn from this book:
✓Chapter 1: Ketogenic Diet For Beginners
✓Chapter 2: What Is It?
✓Chapter 3: Food Guide: What To Eat
✓Chapter 4: Food Guide: What To Avoid
✓Chapter 5: Easy Low Carb Substitutes
✓Chapter 7: Breakfast
✓Chapter 8: Lunch
✓Chapter 9: Dinner
✓Chapter 10: Appetizers & Side Dishes
✓Chapter 11: Dessert
✓Chapter 12: Besides Weight Loss, What Else Can A Keto Diet Do For You?
✓Chapter 13: Watch Out For Some Draw Backs
Ketogenic Instant Pot Cookbook
Are you looking for easy and delicious Ketogenic recipes that fit with your lifestyle and busy schedule?
The Ketogenic diet is, without doubt, a must follow diet if you want to lose weight, keep it off and obtain various other benefits such as making your skin healthy, fighting cancer, restoring insulin sensitivity and much, much more. Whether you’ve just started following the diet or have already been following the diet with impressive results, you must perhaps have noticed that one of the challenging parts about following the diet is preparing delicious meals especially when you have a busy schedule.
There is no better way to achieve that than use a pressure cooker and in particular, the modern, technologically advanced pressure cooker, known as instant pot.
This book has 100+ delicious instant pot recipes that you can prepare while on the Ketogenic diet.
here what you’ll learn from this book:
✓Chapter 1: Ketogenic Diet: A Beginner Friendly Background
✓Chapert 2: Chicken Recipes
✓Chapter 3: Meat Recipes
✓Chpater 4: Seafood Recipes
✓Chpater 5: Fruits and Veggies Recipes
✓Chapter 6: Soups and Stews
What Are You Waiting For?
Start Losing Weight with Keto Right Now!
Are you eating enough fat? Yes, fat. Despite what generations of health science has beaten into us during the last fifty or so years, humans thrive on high-fat, low-carb diets. Millions of people around the world have discovered that a ketogenic lifestyle is the key to weight loss, disease prevention and intervention, and a more vibrant life. Gone are the days when counting calories—or points!—is the path to better health, a slimmer waistline, relief from disease, and looking good naked.
Craig and Maria Emmerich have partnered to write a book that goes well beyond the typical ketogenic recipes to create a book that digs deep into the science of ketogenic dieting, explains how dozens of diseases can be cured or controlled through ketogenic dieting, and how ketogenic diets are fueling a new breed of athlete.
The Keto Book is the definitive resource to the ketogenic lifestyle. Inside, you’ll learn
- How cancer, obesity, metabolic syndrome, coronary artery disease, high cholesterol, Alzheimer’s, dementia, ADHD, anxiety, and depression can all be beaten into submission by making some simple, yet impactful, changes to your diet.
- How cholesterol and diabetes medications could very well be making you sicker rather than better.
- How generations of bad advice—advice designed to sell sugar not health—has killed millions who blindly trusted the medical community and worse still, the government, to tell them the truth.
- How overconsumption of carbohydrates is both bad for your health and could be at the root of what ails you.
- How changing your inputs—the foods you eat—can change your outputs, meaning the quality of life that you live.
- How reductions in fat consumption have led to a tripling of diabetes patients, sharp increases in the number of cancer patients, increases in ADHD, and a meteoric rise in heart disease rates. If we are to assume that eliminating fat from our diets is the key to good health, why then are more and more people who’ve followed this advice dying from food-related diseases?
- How inflammation is at the root of many diseases, and how modern diets that are rife with sugar, carbs, and omega-6 oils are sending us to early graves.
- How hormones control mood swings, sex drive, blood sugar levels, muscle tone, fat-burning ability, metabolism, the immune system, and much more—and how adopting a ketogenic lifestyle will change your waistline and your life!
- How to stock your pantry with the right foods and make meal plans that are delicious, easy to follow, and most importantly, are the pathway to a longer, healthier life.
- How you can build muscle and perform your best on a low-carb, high-fat diet. No, we’re not making that up!
So, enjoy that slab of bacon. Gnaw on that rib bone. And say “no” to that plate of “heart-healthy” pasta. New York Times bestselling author, Maria Emmerich and husband, Craig, are going to take you on a journey to a new life—one that helps you lose weight, build muscle, and live the life nature intended you to live!
Find More Keto Diet Cookbook Products