Ketone Keto Urine Test Strips. Look & Feel Fabulous on a Low Carb Ketogenic or HCG Diet. Get Your Body Back! Accurately Measure Your Fat Burning Ketosis Levels.
- 200% MONEY BACK “DOUBLE” GUARANTEE – Either Accurately Measure Your Ketone Levels as You Lose Weight in 15 seconds AND the keto strips stay accurate until 60 – 90 days or Your Money Back. No fuss. No hassles. No fine print. We will refund you plus send you a FREE replacement bottle including shipping! What Do You Have To Lose? Try us out and Click the ‘add-to-cart’ Button Now to try these Ketone Test Strips 100% Risk-Free
- MONITOR YOUR FAT BURNING LEVELS AS YOU LOSE WEIGHT. Ketones are the result of your body being in a ketonic state. Indicating your body is burning fat for fuel rather than carbohydrates which can help you achieve your weight loss goals. Measure precise quality results in seconds. In the comfort of the your own home.
- ACHIEVE YOUR HEALTH OUTCOMES. Monitoring your ketone levels indicates your body’s level of ketosis. This helps indicate the level of fat burning according to the type of ketogenic diet you’re on. Our urinalysis ketone tester strip will serve as guide to help you reach your desired outcome. 100 strips with 25 free. 125 strips per bottle.
- MANAGE DIABETES WITH ACCURACY. For diabetics, Ketones in the urine is a sign there is not enough insulin available to use glucose for energy. So your body is using fat instead. Get accurate results with high precision ketone level sticks and color chart. This helps you keep an eye on the presence of ketones.
- KETOSIS QUICK TIP FOR WEIGHT LOSS. Cut Carbs to Reach Ketosis. The fastest way to reach ketosis using your diet is by limiting carbs to 20% (approx 20g) of total calories per day. The body can only store a two-day supply of glucose in the form of glycogen, so after two days of consuming no more than 20 grams of carbohydrates, most people go into lipolysis / ketosis.
Testing ketones are used for different reasons. The top uses are for various diets (ketogenic, paleo, atkins) and for managing type 1 diabetes.
Ketone is a chemical produced when there is a shortage of insulin in the blood and the body breaks down body fat for energy.
Ketones in the urine is a sign that your body is using fat for energy instead of using glucose because not enough insulin is available to use glucose for energy.
In a nutritional diet, a person will have to achieve ketosis or nutritional ketosis which will effectively make the body burn fat for fuel instead of sugar from carbohydrates.
The idea is get high ketones if you are trying to achieve ketosis through nutritional dieting but to help manage type 1 diabetes, keep ketones low.
For whatever purpose you have for testing ketones, our Just Fitter Ketone Test Strips will be your best guide with its accurate results in seconds.
We believe that accurate and quality results are of the utmost importance. Customer satisfaction is top priority so if our Ketone Test Strips do not meet your expectations, simply let us know and we’ll give you your money back – no questions asked.
Take advantage of our special offers and promotions by ordering today.
Please Note: The Unopened Shelf Life of this Product is 2 Years from the Date of Manufacture. For your convenience and peace of mind, the Lot number, Manufactured and Expiry date of the Test Strips are CLEARLY date stamped on both the bottom of the box and on the label of the bottle. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. Thank you.
Find More Ketogenic Diet Supplements Products